Features & Services
- Structured, dementia-based programming
- Access to a secure, outdoor courtyard
- Convenient pick-up and drop-off times (7:00 a.m.—6:00 p.m.)
- Highly qualified, full-time staff members
- Meals and snacks provided
- In-house friends and family support group through the Alzheimer’s Association
At Kansas City’s top community-based adult day program, your loved one will receive the care and attention they deserve. We offer a complimentary one-day visit to all of our new Great Days Social Club participants. To schedule yours, call 913-266-8450. Transportation is available (for an additional charge) to participants who live within 20 minutes of the Village Shalom campus. We know every schedule is different, that’s why we offer convenient pick-up and drop-off times, and three flexible pricing options: up to four hours, four to eight hours, more than eight hours.