Our Mission & Vision
- HONOR our elders in accordance with Jewish principles by bringing dignity, choice, compassion and care to their lives and life transitions.
- PROVIDE the assurance of a comfortable home and safe haven for all who are in our care.
- RESPECT the diversity of our residents and their family members, staff, volunteers and business associates.
- FOSTER strong, lasting relationships with our community and partnering organizations, agencies, philanthropists and volunteers whose support sustains us in fulfilling our mission.
- UPHOLD our responsibility to the community and all who rely on us for their care through sound management of our financial resources.
- PURSUE excellence and innovation in providing superior care, highly skilled staff and exemplary leadership that is a model for meeting the needs of seniors.
Our mission is to nurture the physical, emotional, social and spiritual well-being of every individual whom we are privileged to serve, inspired by our heritage as a Jewish-sponsored continuing-care retirement community. Our vision is to enable senior adults to flourish in a safe, caring, compassionate community.