Ages of Excellence 2023 was a huge success!
Offering assistance to our 1 in 4 healthcare residents who have exhausted their financial resources is unique to Village Shalom. We are honored to care for the generation who cared for us!
In 2023, thanks to donors like you, we raised a record breaking $355,438
in support of the Village Shalom Financial Assistance Program.
On behalf of Village Shalom’s grateful residents and families, thank you for your generosity!
Rosanne and Howard Rosen, 2023 Ages of Excellence Campaign Chairs
Bob Gershon, Board Chair
Simon Abrahms, President
In addition to the individuals and corporate partners listed below who supported the 2023 Ages of Excellence campaign, fund and grant support for the Village Shalom Financial Assistance Program was received from the following:
- Jedel Family Fund
- Jewish Federation of Greater Kansas City
- Menorah Heritage Foundation
- Shirley White Fund for Village Shalom – Bequest
- Village Shalom Financial Aid Endowment
- Community Legacy Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Kansas City
- (includes DeLeve Family Memorial Fund)
- Harry and Alice Statland Village Shalom Assistance Fund
- Auerbach-Hirsch Memorial Fund
- Harry and Ruth Baker Village Shalom Financial Assistance Fund
- The Flo Harris Foundation
Gifts in support of our Financial Assistance Program are received all year round.
Make your 2024 gift now.
Village Shalom – Attention: Development,
5500 West 123rd Street, Overland Park, KS 66209
Call the Development Office at (913)266-8454
Scroll down to the bottom of this page and complete the e-commerce gift form.