Skilled Nursing Facility in Overland Park, KS
The Skilled Care You Need. The Dignity You Deserve.
The best skilled nursing offers expert short- and long-term care in an environment that promotes dignity and well-being. That’s what you’ll find at the Weinberg Health Center.
Designed with dignity in mind, we offer comfortable private suites for long-term skilled nursing care. Residents enjoy around-the-clock access to our caring, compassionate, state-certified staff. In addition, a licensed social worker will provide regular conferences to keep family members involved in their loved one’s care.
Caring for the Whole Person
- Access to the Wellness Center and other campus amenities
- Structured activities for intellectual and social engagement
- Restaurant-style dining with healthy menu options and themed events
- On-site dental clinic with appointments available weekly
- Audiologist, podiatrist and eye care provider visits on campus
Services and Amenities
- Three freshly prepared meals a day
- Daily housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Weekly linen service
- Transportation services
- Structured activity programming
- Intimate, family-oriented dining areas and parlors
- Respite and hospice programs
- Medication management
- Medication administration
- 24/7 licensed nursing care
- Incontinence care/management
- Post-surgical care
- Wound care management
- Palliative and hospice care
- Diabetic care
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Emergency call system in unit
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
Skilled Nursing Floor Plan
The majority of suites are private.
Skilled Nursing Suite
If you’d like to know more about our skilled nursing facility in Overland Park, KS, give us a call or use the contact form on this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is skilled nursing?
Short- or long-term care by trained professionals is often called for after an illness or injury. Some conditions that may require skilled nursing for seniors include:
- Cardiac failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Fall-related injury
- Hip or bone fracture
- Orthopedic surgery
- Parkinson’s disease
What personal items can I bring with me?
We encourage you to bring pictures, plants, mementos and other items to create a familiar, comfortable atmosphere.
What forms of payment do you take?
We accept private medical insurance, long-term care insurance, and Medicare/Medicaid insurance.